As the phone rings, another booking for a deep tissue massage. I sit back, listening to my client explain the areas of pain and discomfort, most of the time ending with stress. Stress form work, long work commutes, not eating well,up late, the list goes on. You come into the spa, you’ve booked your deep tissue massage, we go through a pre-massage interview, and decide on a more balancing massage.
I do my share of deep tissue massage, and find that my clients have great results, I also see more and more clients needing a lighter, balancing massage. I have spent the last few years working in an Ayurveda clinic, with the goal of working with clients for a more centered and balanced life through daily routines. Working with Maharishi Ayurveda therapy, herbs,Transcendental Meditation,dietary intake, yoga, and daily routines you have a balance through mind and body.
My approach to massage is balance, bring you a more balancing massage to help you bring that back with you into your daily life. Over time all of the stress and pressures of daily life will result in different imbalances in the body. Depression, insomnia, weight gain, migraines, digestive problems all can be from the build of time and stress. This is where adding a balancing massage to routine can help.
Benefits from a balancing massage:
- Slower, gentler massage strokes, will allow you to go into a meditative space
- Feeling of well rested, more likely to sleep through
- Rejuvenated,softer skin
- More positive outlook
- Decreased stress
- More in-tune with self
- Better digestion
- Long term help with immune system
A balancing massage is a lighter, slower, and more energy balancing,sometimes adding an aroma oil to help your system relax and come into a more meditative space. Added into a regular routine, over time this type of massage will help the body deal with stress, relaxing the system and allowing you to carry this into your daily life, living in a more relaxed state.
So, the next time you call to book a massage, check in with yourself, do you need a lighter, gentler relaxing massage.
You can find me at www.mettaspa.com
- What Are The Different Types Of Massage Table (bestmassagesupplies.wordpress.com)
- Hot Stone Massage (healinghandslmt.wordpress.com)
- Massage Treatments (alpsmobiletherapies.wordpress.com)
- Corey Proffitt Studios Massage for Reducing Stress and Pain (adamoscar.wordpress.com)
- Massage Chamonix Alps Mobile Therapies (alpsmobiletherapies.wordpress.com)
- Massage Treatments (bodyandmindretreats.wordpress.com)