Entering Kapha season:
March is the beginning of kapha season, it brings in damp sluggish feeling. This is the ideal time of the year for a cleanse, flush out that stagnate feeling, prepare for summer.
Start by adding warm water with ginger or lemon to your daily routine, this will help get those digestive fires moving. Making a tea for stimulation of the system, going for a brisk walk, and getting up at the same time everyday, will help get your body moving during this seasonal change. Book an Ayurveda treatment, such as Swedhana is also a great start to your cleanse.
Kapha herbs: basil ,caraway, dill, fennel, ginger, mustard(seed), nutmeg, when thinking of kapha herbs, think of heating fodds to stimulate the system
For more tips go to: http://www.facebook.com/Mettaspa , http://www.mapi.com
- Kapha Season (consciouslifenews.com)
- Neem and its benefits (heatheratmettaspa.wordpress.com)
- Kapha Season (barbarasinclair.com)
- Ayurveda Medicine (miraculousendeavors.org)
- Seasonal Flow of Kapha (stressmeknot.wordpress.com)
- 7 Immune-Boosting Tips from Ayurveda for Flu Season (ayurvedaintranslation.wordpress.com)