Ayurveda is a 5,000 year old traditional way of healing form India based on a whole body approach of mind, body, and spirit. Working with your doshas and daily routine to create balance. Maharishi Ayurveda has worked over time to bring the principles of traditional Ayurveda here for everyone.
Vata, Pitta and Kapha, the three doshas, were the first expressions of the Unified Field. They are located at the deepest level of nature’s functioning. Vata, Pitta and Kapha are subtle but powerful fields that create the structure and function of the physical world including the human body.
Maharishi Ayur-Veda works to treat imbalances that are present in Vata, Pitta, Kapha and their subdivisions. Imbalance in the doshas is imbalance in the body’s inner intelligence responsible for proper functioning of all aspects of the physiology. Treating Vata, Pitta and Kapha imbalances is equivalent to enlivening the body’s natural healing, balancing and self-repair processes.
Ayurveda is the natural system of health care based on Vedic Science. However, Vedic Science contains many other disciplines within it that also can positively influence health.
Maharishi Vedic Health contains not only the knowledge of Ayur-Veda but includes healing modalities from many other disciplines of Vedic Science as well. Here at Metta Spa we offer MAPI (Maharishi Ayurveda Products), Maharishi Ayurveda body-work, TM Program(Transcendental Meditation) to continue with the holistic approach to whole body health.
- Feel Lousy? Feed Your Dosha (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- About Ayurveda (nadivigyan.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the Doshas in an Ayurveda Test (healing.answers.com)
- Getting Started on an Ayurveda Diet (healing.answers.com)
- What is Ayurveda? (bhaktiayurveda.wordpress.com)
- The Balance of Life (ibizaayurvedayoga.wordpress.com)
- Ayurveda and Meditation (mettaspa.wordpress.com)
- Ayurveda (jagannathpurihkm.wordpress.com)
- Ayurveda (mahatmayogablog.wordpress.com)
- Feel Lousy? Feed Your Dosha (lifehack.org)